Let's make a list. What are 20 things in your life that you're grateful for?
Inspired by wyndslash.vox.com.
Not counting the obvious, like friends and family, and in no particular order:
- Ben and Jerry's Phish Food Ice Cream.
- Convenient, portable Music.
- Autumn mornings when I don't have anything to do.
- Oolong tea.
- Phoebe Cates topless in Fast Times at Ridgemont High.
- The scene in Office Space where they play "Feels Good to be a Gangster".
- Terry Pratchett.
- The quilts my grandmother made me.
- Beer. Glorious, wonderful beer.
- Comic strips, comic books, stand-up comics.
- "Cheers" on DVD.
- Dogs, and parks to walk them in.
- Whatever property of light it is that lets us capture it.
- Books, books, books, books, books, books.
- Modern communication methods.
- Ease of travel.
- Aloe gel.
- The occasional pink, fruity cocktail, with or without umbrella.