- Does 31 actually qualify as over-the-hill?
- Do I get to wander around and bitch about how much my back hurts?
- Can I call in sick because of a bad case of the gout?
- Has the phrase “I’m just too tired” suddenly become an acceptable excuse to back out of commitments?
- Am I able to utter phrases like “young whippersnappers” and “damn kids” without even a fraction of sarcasm?
- If I now use the phrase “you know, when I was a kid” is it no longer ironic?
- Are people now going to refer to me as Old School or O.G.?
- Is my personal sense of style going to remain in 2006 for the rest of my life?
- Do I need a cane?
- Can I qualify for early bird specials at Denny’s?
- Am I now required to drive 10 Km under the speed limit?
- Should I buy a polyester track suit?
What do you mean “no”? To all of them? Seriously, not even the Denny’s thing? Crap. Then what’s the point?
Blogged with Flock